THE SALON DE LA PHOTO, THE PHOTO & VIDEO EVENT AT LA VILLETTE IN 2023
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
The largest ephemeral photo studio will be held in a historic and cultural location: the meeting between brands and photographers/videographers, both amateurs and professionals, will be at the heart of the event, which will allow everyone to enjoy a unique experience. The event will take place at the beginning of October, at a time of year that is still bright and more conducive to the practice of photography motivated by the new products.
- Workshops, training & masterclasses by level / by theme Indoor and Outdoor.
- Several services are offered to visitors: reading of portfolios, personalised consultation, outdoor product tests that illustrate the different themes of photography (culinary, sport, fashion, nature, etc.).
- Focus PROS: Recognition and valorisation of professionals. Contribution / Advice to the development of their professional activity. Setting up an exhibition area for products, services and solutions for professionals.
THE LARGEST GATHERING OF PHOTO ENTHUSIASTS
35,000 visitors are expected (90% amateurs and 10% professionals).
The main objectives of the visitors:
- 1 - To discover new products (81% satisfied)
- 2 - To see exhibitions (81% satisfied)
- 3 - To try out new products (77% satisfied)
- 4 - Train, attend workshops and conferences (81% satisfied)
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND RESELLERS EQUIPMENT USERS 'PRO' AND PICTURE PROFESSIONALS, THE SALON DE LA PHOTO IS THEIR APPOINTMENT
4 days very valuable, where major international brands are present, from shooting to the printing going through the image processing and all accessories, but also the retail village, the bookstore, as well as the new exhibitions where dialogue with professional associations and the entire photo release will be possible.
PHOTOGRAPHY: A LEISURE ACTIVITY WITHIN EVERYONE’S REACH
The new generation was born with a camera in its hands.
Its members live through photography and use photography for their own creative purposes and as a mode of personal expression. They are enthusiastic and eager to learn.
The digital camera has become a widespread tool: 71 % of French people say they own at least one.