The Salon de la Photo offers for the first time a video themed itinerary
- BENEL Stand 5.2 E 030
- BLINKL Stand 5.2 D 073
- BRONCOLOR KOBOLD Stand 5.2 C 02
- CANON Stand 5.2 C 058
With an animation based on our new Live for the Story campaign, Canon will invite visitors to tell them a story using a photo that Canon will print for you. The most beautiful story / video will be rewarded by an EOS M6.
- COKIN FRANCE Stand 5.2 E 042
- CYBERLINK Stand 5.2 A 011
Every day at 2 pm: Demonstration of the Canon C200 with ColorDirector and PowerDirector 16 CYBERLINK. On-going and on-demand presentation of PowerDirector 16 CYBERLINK software.
- DIGISTORE Stand 5.2 D 074
- DJI TECHNOLOGY Stand 5.2 D 016
- FEDERATION FRANCAISE DU DRONE CIVIL Stand 5.1 A 018
- FOCUS NUMERIQUE Stand 5.2 C 088
- GMT OUTDOOR Stand 5.2 C 073
- GOBELINS L'ÉCOLE DE L'IMAGE Stand 5.1 D 031
- INA Stand 5.1 D 032
Presentation of the INA offer, a reference training center for audiovisual and new media professions:
475 vocational training
15 diplomas from Bac + 2 to Bac + 5
24 courses eligible for CPF
Presentation of video training for photographers and training situations:
Complete palette of 2 to 10-day training: video shooting, editing, color and photo-video coherence, moving image techniques, virtual reality (VR360) ... 95-day "Photographer-videographer, a profession" training course open for all audiences: allows you to master the advanced techniques in photo, meet the demands of your customers in multi-media communication, shoot and edit a film, manage the sound ...
INA develops the video training that corresponds to you, taking place in a state-of-the-art infrastructure, and provided by professionals, who will enable you to exploit the current techniques as efficiently as possible.
- KERPIX Stand 5.2 C 015
- AZDEN : Microphone for pro or semi-pro
- KIZOA Stand 5.2 E 076
- L'ATELIER DE CHARLES Stand 5.1 E 019
- LUMIERE ILFORD VELBON Stands 5.1 B 017, 5.2 A 037
- MMF-PRO Stand 5.2 E 038
- NIKON PASSION Stands 5.1 D 013, 5.1 E 015
In partnership with the blog ApprendreLaVideo