THE ZOOMS, A PRIZE PUTTING PHOTOGRAPHERS FORWARD
The Salon de la Photo wishes to put the light on the profession of photographer and reveal new talents before the audience. For the sixth year in a row, two photographers will be rewarded with the audience Zoom and the press Zoom.
PROFESSIONAL EMERGING PHOTOGRAPHERS SELECTED BY THE SPECIALIZED PRESS
10 chief editors of the photography press selected each an emerging professional photographer (French or living in France). A real "crush" for a not-yet known talent that the sponsor wishes to introduce to a larger audience.
THE ZOOM BY THE AUDIENCE
Take some time and enjoy discovering and comparing the work and personalities of each of the 10 selected photographers.
Vote to give them a chance to have their work exhibited during the Salon de la Photo.
You can vote after the introduction of the 10 selected photographers. The magazine presenting the photographers for which you will cast your vote will enable you to get a free entrance to the Salon de la Photo.
- Frédéric BRIOIS presented by Gérald Vidamment, chief editor of Competence Photo
- Florent MATTEI presented by Stéphane Brasca, publishing director of de l’air
- Adrien SELBERT presented by Eric Karsenty, chief editor of Fisheye magazine
- Iris DELLA ROCA presented by Renaud Labracherie, chief editor of Focus Numérique
- Bruno MERCIER presented by Vincent Trujillo, publishing director of Le monde de la photo
- Laurent BAILLET presented by Sophie Bernard, chief editor of Images magazine
- Yann RENOULT presented by Dimitri Beck, chief editor of Polka Magazine
- Ludovic VAUTHIER presented by Yann Garret, chief editor of Réponses Photo
- Balint PORNECZI presented by Agnès Grégoire, chief editor of Photo
- Ida JAKOBS presented by Didier de Faÿs, chief editor of Photographie.com
THE PRESS ZOOM
To select the Press Zoom, the chief editors and publishing directors will reunite in late September.
Photographer Bruno BARBEY will preside the jury.
The two winners will showcase their work at the Salon de la Photo in November 05-09 2015.